Monday, March 20, 2006

Blogging this week

I'm a little behind on my reading due to watching the Black Caps give the West Indies what-for in the test matches, so most of the stuff I wanted to write about will be a little delayed. I'm currently looking into the plans to cull badgers in England, which will be the subject of discussion this week and I'm still planning on writing more about the evolution of the immune system (TLRs part II). Other stuff to follow will be more about one of my favourite topics (antibiotic resistance) and I'm looking into alternative theories about what caused the black death as a follow up to this post.

In any event, well done to the Black Caps for a well deserved test series win and without the distractions of the cricket there should be more blogging (hopefully).