Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools Day

As is my custom from year to year, I'm not going to bother reading virtually anything on the internet both today and also tommorow (because it's not the first in some crazy places on the planet yet). It's just better for general sanity.

If I wanted to read nonsense that gets repeated every year, like the almost guaranteed DNF carnards that appear on gaming sites:
Duke Nukem Forever has been cancelled/is coming out soon/George Broussard has covered himself with chocolate etc
Followed by back slapping by said visitors with those sites with:
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER? MORE LIKE DUKE NUKEM TAKING FOREVER. M I WITTY RITE?

U R!

O RLY!
Which inevitably follows, I would just read the Discovery Institute Intelligent Design blogs. It's April Fools over there with every post all year round and the best part is, the joke is always the same because they haven't come up with new material in over 10 years.