Friday, April 07, 2006

I have to link this guy

Jon Swift is fast becoming one of my favourite bloggers and he's just sealed the deal with me when I read this post:
When I became a convert from Judaism to born-again Christianity after watching The Chronicles of Narnia, I thought things were going to get a lot easier for me. After all, Jews have historically been the most hated people on Earth. And while Jews are a minority in this country, 85% of Americans call themselves Christian. I thought I would be sort of like a black person who suddenly turns white or a gay person who suddenly turns straight (which apparently happens all the time according to my new Christian brothers).
Oh dear and that's just the introduction! What I like most about his blog is how he is plain enough about the satire he writes to be obvious, without sounding completely unlike what he is trying to make fun of.