Thursday, June 23, 2005

Victory on the Kitchen Front!

For the past few weeks we've had an infestation of mice in my flat, with several bread like resources being munched on and evidence that the mice have been going up into the oven. Although I find mice cute cuddly little animals, they are serious pests in the house and are a major health concern. I would have liked to get rid of them non-lethally, catching these ones has proved difficult due to the general design of the kitchen and the numbers of them. I resorted to using traps and it appears that the new trap has been massively successful. Within 7 hours it has caught 4 mice with this one I believe being the last (as I haven't heard any squeaking or noises)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Incidently, that isn't blood on the carpet it's just a fruity floral design of some sort.